Made some progress over the last few days on my sorbetto top. I have pretty much recovered from the ironing injury though i still have three blisters on my fingers… I’m trying not to be a crybaby about it.
The fabric still needed pressing before I cut the pattern. I was much more careful with the iron this time around! Then, only four pieces to cut and not many fancy markings for darts etc
The neckline of sorbetto has bias tape, so I made my own from the fabric I’m using for the top. Had to head to Joanns to pick up the nifty gadget to help with pressing the bias tape. Hint: this doodad is located in the quilting department, not the sewing notions department. I’ve been looking for one forever!